I love inspiring quotes. They are like vitamins for your attitude.
Everyday, I pause what I am doing and read several inspirational quotes and reflect on what they mean to me and how I can apply them to personal and professional life. I do that to keep my attitude pointed in the right direction. I do it to stay motivated to accomplish what needs to get done. I do it to stay focused and remember what is most important. I think for the past 10 years, I have been posting positive quotes on my facebook fan page (eaglepainter) and enjoy observing the responses and likes, knowing that people are embracing the inspiration as I do and have. Some days we just need a little inspiration and inspirational quotes are a fantastic way to jump start your day and stay on task.
Now, I have my personal favorites, but I asked my fans on my facebook fan page what inspiring quotes make their day. I wasn’t able to list them all, but will use others in future blog posts, but here are just a few inspirational quotes that will make your day.
Enjoy these inspirational Quotes!
- To succeed in life you need three things….a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone -Reba McIntire
- Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is a little voice inside your head that says I’ll try again tomorrow. R. Lynn Costlow
- We cannot hold a torch to light another’s path without brightening our own.” -Ben Sweetland-
- “Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place.” – Kurt Vonnegut
- “Make a CHOICE, Take a CHANCE, Be the CHANGE!” – Geanna Kincanon Prescott
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. – Phil 4:13
- Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody.
- Sam this is for when your daughters are older and move away and leave home. I told this to myself when I was missing our kids – “we gave our kids the world and wings, why wouldn’t they fly?”
- Always remember to go to bed with a dream & wake up with a purpose.
- Explore, grow, and have fun building yourself into the person you are going to be for the rest of your life while taking positive risks to better yourself mentally, physically, and emotionally. – Pathways to Point 2007
Thank you for reading my blog post on 10 Inspiring Quotes to Make Your Day! If you have a favorite, please reach out to me and share. I love posting them on social media.
Sam Glenn, Author, Speaker, Artist
+! Has won multiple awards -Speaker of the Year by both Meeting and Events magazine and Meeting Professionals International.