Sam’s Speeches are an Exciting, Fun and Effective Way to Inspire, Motivate and Achieve New Levels of Greatness in Life and Work!
Sam’s speeches are customized to your needs:
Managing Change | Embracing Growth | Employee Motivation | Leadership | Customer Service
Workplace Wellness / Communication / Inspiration / Recognition / Attitude / Teamwork
If you need a little help picking the best title for your event, contact our office and we can assist you.
Sam’s humorous and inspiring speeches are perfect for for the following:
- Annual Conference Keynote
- All staff / department / employee meetings
- Sales meetings, rallies, retreats and conferences
- Recognition functions
- Leadership development meetings
- Opening and Closing sessions
Sam’s performance art is optional on all 60 minute speeches
and highly suggested for longer programs.
Sam uses the art as a captivating visual that draws the audience in and ties back into his speech. Sam has several signature and unique paintings that he created for his speeches. And you get to keep the finished artwork!
Attitude Changes Everything!
This keynote presentation by Sam Glenn is an empowering, entertaining and captivating way to recharge your group’s attitude batteries, rekindle enthusiasm and ignite a new level of personal and professional positivity +! It is what we like to call a positive kick in the attitude!
Every day we pick the attitude we will go at life with. Sam often refers to this as picking the driver of your bus. Which attitude do you want driving your bus for your life and your organization? The bus being our skills, education, experience and objectives. If the wrong attitude is driving our bus, we will not achieve our full potential or give our best. This is why it is vital to have attitude awareness – to understand that the attitude we choose everyday is either leading us closer to our desired success or further away from it.
Our attitude is a lot like a battery and sometimes it loses it’s positive charge. Sam not only puts that positive spark into everyone’s attitude, but shows how to maintain that positive spark in the midst of adversity and the things that drain us. Sam discusses how we make attitude a choice everyday and that our attitude is either in the way or making a way and we determine which every day.
This program is designed to rekindle your organization’s enthusiasm. More than just having a positive attitude, Sam discusses ways to put the right attitude into action and how doing so will achieve the best results. While we cannot control what goes on around us, we can control our perceptions, responses and actions, which ultimately form our attitude. In this side-splitting humorous program Sam shares his seven attitude lessons that will transform your organization.
Some Key Take Away Points Sam will Highlight In His Speech:
- How to detox any negative or disruptive thinking that keeps us from being our best.
- The fastest way to reduce stress and get your attitude on a positive track.
- How to increase your leadership factor. Leadership is not a position; it is our attitude mixed with positive efforts.
- How to inject more positivity into your organizations culture and atmosphere. The atmosphere you create determines your culture, product, service and reputation.
- Realistic ideas that work on dealing with things that drain our attitude battery. Attitude drainers include the stresses of unexpected changes, challenges, growth, regulations, restructure, technologies and whatever else you can think of.
- How to deal with negative situations and people in a faster, friendly and more effective way.
- How to raise the roof of excellence, quality, purpose and engagement with one simple attitude.
Be Your Own “Real Life” Superhero
By Sam Glenn
This keynote talk is awesome and perfect for any group looking for something positive, inspiring, engaging and uplifting. Let’s be real, we have all had dreams or aspirations of being the superhero in the movies or books, but what about in real life? Is it possible? ABSOLUTELY!
This message is customized by Sam to fit the objectives of your conference or meeting as well as your individual group and theme. Sam’s message, “Become Your Own Superhero”, will focus on living the best version of yourself and using your strengths to make positive contributions.
The core of this speech is empowering people to choose an attitude that works for them and their organizational success, personal and professional development, serving customers with excellence, building a culture where people thrive, improving communication and becoming the kind of person that people are excited to be around.
Some Key Points to this Talk (not all of these points below will relate to your group, and that is why Sam customizes the right superhero points specifically for your group.)
- Not all superheroes wear capes and masks – we all have a superhero living within us.
- Superhero leaders help others realize their superpowers.
- Superheroes work on themselves to learn, grow and enrich their content and value.
- A superhero doesn’t act like a super villain when encountering conflict or challenges.
- Superheroes believe in creating stories that make someone’s day.
- Superheroes understand that the right attitude is their greatest strength.
- Superheroes turn adversity into opportunities.
- Superheroes don’t give up, they find a way.
- Superheroes use enthusiasm to fuel their purposes.
- Superheroes work to create unity and teamwork.
- Superheroes act with integrity.
- Superheroes don’t take everything so seriously….they understands that humor can release stress and give them more energy and positivity.
The Roots of Success Starts with Attitude
Nobody ever looks at a beautiful tree and thinks, “I bet that tree has good looking roots.”
Nobody really sees that goes into achieving success – maybe it’s putting in late nights, early mornings, lending a hand when our plate is full, tight budget, regulations, new changes, the economy, new technologies and the list can go on and on. Underneath the surface, we face a lot of abstract situations and adversity to achieve what we want. However our roots become stronger through the seasons and we gain more resilience, creativity, improved communication and contagious enthusiasm.
The roots of success is about connecting to what makes us better and brings out our best in how we lead, serve others and live our life. It’s respecting the role everyone in your organization (every root) plays in achieving the big picture of success.
Also, you might think that a presentation and performance painting about a tree isn’t very exciting…and there is another key point – sometimes the things we do or need to do to achieve organizational and success in life aren’t very exciting. It’s the attitude we bring to what we do that takes the ordinary and makes it extraordinary. And if you have ever seen Sam Glenn speak and perform, he makes this very exciting!
Sam’s painting will serve as a reminder to keep growing, keep getting better, everyone plays a significant role in the big picture and how doing the ordinary with an extraordinary attitude can make all the difference in the world.
In addition, the painting will look amazing on your wall when it’s all done.
Recharge Your Enthusiasm!
Keynote Speech by Sam Glenn
(Customized to fit your group and event theme)
When you are excited about what you do, it shows up in the work. When you are excited about life, you live with greater purpose. Enthusiasm is a game changer.
Recharge Your Enthusiasm highlights the positive impact we have when we fuel our:
– attitude – sales
– efforts – teamwork
– words – culture
– goals – customer service
– education – relationships
– leadership – health
…..And LIFE with the magic ingredient of ENTHUSIASM!
In this humorous and uplifting speech by Sam Glenn, you will gain a new perspective on the value and importance of enthusiasm in work and life. Sam’s insights will rekindle that magical spark and give you and your workplace a positive boost of energy and positivity.
But, what happens when we don’t have enthusiasm in the workplace?
Organizations that DO NOT make enthusiasm a priority suffer negative consequences of higher turnover, more stress, weakened communication, more conflict, less profit, upset customers and disengaged employees. Without a positive focus, your workplace becomes a factory of zombies rather than a place where people feel they can grow and thrive. Basically, without enthusiasm, your heart will not be fully in what you do. This presentation by Sam Glenn will rekindle your passion, drive, loyalty, excitement and deepen your defined purpose in the work you do.
This talk is for groups who want and need a positive recharge, encouragement to take things to a new level, manage change better, recognize greatness and desire to make a positive difference.
Bottom Line: Enthusiasm is essential to your success! If you don’t believe it, just try riding the bus without it and you will understand the message.
The Gift of Attitude – Creating Exceptional Experiences for Others
Every day, we choose the face of our attitude and give it away through the experiences we create for others: customers, co-workers, strangers, associates, employees, family, and friends. This speech highlights how to use your attitude to connect with others and create a meaningful gift that makes others feel remarkable, recognized and valued.
If you are in the business of creating positive experiences for customers and making a difference, this presentation is all about using your gifts and a positive attitude to make a positive impact.
The Gift of Attitude Focuses on…
- Being Customer Focused – Customer Service is Everyone’s Job
- Being Leadership Focused – Engaging Others to Live Up to Their Potential.
- Being Team Focused – Working and Communicating in a Way that Makes Progress Possible
- Being the Difference – our attitude is our message, our culture, our leadership – it is what people know us and and remember us for
- Being Family Focused – Your family always deserves your best.
- Being You Focused – when you get better as a person, you have more to give and have increased contribution power.
Sam will work with your group to learn more about your industry and audience, to determine the best key take away points that will have the most effect.
The Art of Inspirational Leadership and Workplace Engagement
This Engaging and Artistic Keynote Speech will Captivate Your Group and Provide Proven Principles that Achieve Positive Results
The Art of Leadership and Workplace Engagement by Sam Glenn is an engaging and artistic speech that will provide you with some exciting ideas that you can apply to bring new levels of performance in the workplace. Sam Glenn’s philosophy is that a leader’s attitude is either creating a way for others to succeed or it is in the way. It is never a matter of resourcefulness; it is always a matter of attitude that is either helping other succeed or not.
Sam Glenn offers some incredible insights on how to step out of your comfort zone and inspire people to greater levels of progress, productivity and success.
A recent survey of 1700 CEO’s in 64 countries were asked what they felt were the top leadership qualities…
- Being customer focused – being able to serve the needs of those you serve
- Being able to collaborate and work well with others
- Being able to INSPIRE others. (Sam’s Specialty!)
However, the study showed that most didn’t understand or know exactly how to “inspire” others in measurable and tangible ways. What we have learned is that to inspire people, it is a process similar to starting the WAVE at a football game – if you are persistent, passionate and engage people with the right attitude and implement a few simple strategic actions, you can achieve incredible levels of success. Every leader walks through the valley of rejection, criticism, failure and unexpected changes, but Sam’s inspiring speech will empower you and give you more confidence in becoming an inspiring leader.
The Art of Becoming an Inspirational Leader Covers The Following:
- Discover a leader’s #1 priceless and zero cost resource for being an incredible leader.
- How our communication determines responses in others.
- Why helping people find purpose in what they do is the key to excellence.
- How to build loyalty. Satisfied employees are fine, but loyal employees are like striking gold!
- How to remove negativity roadblocks internally.
- How to Positively Navigate People Through Change.
Summary: Sam highlights the profile of an inspirational leader:
Inspirational leaders develop leaders at all levels. They set an example that others respect and replicate. They mentor through change and coach for success. They empower people to do the right things. They eliminate limitations that prevent people from performing at their best. They provide tools, training and opportunities for personal and professional development. This cultivates and attitude of engagement and belief that positivity in the workplace is vital to the success of the team and the organization.
The ART of Positive Change
Positive change starts with our attitude. Change is uncomfortable, inconvenient but can be the greatest spring board to positive growth and new adventures. A few years ago, Sam Glenn was asked by his client if he would create a change management speech that was encouraging, entertaining, inspiring, humorous and uplifting. They needed a program to enhance the thought of “change” in positive ways. Sam devised a program for them entitled, “The Art of Positive Change”.
If a ride at the amusement park was named “CHANGE MANAGEMENT”, it might not be a big attraction. But, we are all on this change management ride every day. Change isn’t easy, but there are some positive aspects to it that can make it very rewarding if we allow ourselves to be open to it.
The ART of Positive Change might just be one of the best presentations your group listens to on embracing change with the right attitude. Sam Glenn will tailor his message to touch key points on the changes that your group is going through and he will create an interpretation of how to embrace it and benefit from it. Everyone will laugh and feel uplifted during the presentation. They will leave this message feeling energized and view change in a whole different light.
Sam is no stranger to dealing with change. Once riddled with a negative attitude, Sam knocked over the legendary Zig Ziglar at a buffet and the friendship they developed set Sam’s attitude in a new direction. Sam is an entrepreneur who understands the ups and downs of business, but the one thing that should always be consistent is having, keeping and sharing the right attitude. It all starts with attitude!
For the past 19 years, Sam Glenn has given more than 100 speeches a year to companies big and small and to some audiences as large as 75,000 at stadium events.
What to expect from this session.
- Discover the positive attitude that you should always have with you.
- How to choose an attitude that works for you and your organization.
- Why change can be the best stepping stone to create extreme success within your business.
- How to interpret change for yourself and with others in a positive way.
- And…what inspires us to keep doing what we are doing – the real purpose.
(BONUS) Inspiring Performance Art
Besides being an award winning keynote speaker, Sam Glenn is also a seasoned performance artist. For nearly 18 years, Sam has been captivating audiences as large as 75,000 people at stadium events with his inspiring speeches and artistic performances.
It was over a cup of coffee that the late Zig Ziglar shared these words with Sam, “Attitude determines our altitude of success.” Sam’s performance art ties back into leadership, vision, attitude and courage. Sam paints a captivating and creative drawing within minutes that your group will get to have as a keepsake or use as a fun give away to someone special in the audience.